To Members of Sedgeberrow Parish Council
You are duly required to attend the Parish Council Meeting of Sedgeberrow Parish Council to be held at 7.30pm on Tuesday 20th July 2021
Aston Somerville Village Hall
Everyone is welcome to attend.
- Election of Vice Chair – Vice Chair to sign Declaration of Office.
- Apologies: To receive apologies and approve reasons for absence
- Declarations of Interest:
- Register of Interests: Councillors are reminded of the need to update their register of interests.
- To declare any Disclosable Pecuniary Interests in terms on the agenda and their nature
- To declare any Other Disclosable Interests in items on the agenda and their nature
- Written requests for the council to grant a dispensation (S33 of the Localism Act 2011) are to be with the clerk at least for clear days prior to a meeting.
Councillors who have declared a Disclosable Pecuniary Interest, or any other Disclosable Interest which falls within the terms of paragraph 12(4) (b) of the code of conduct, must leave the room for the relevant items.
- Co-Option: To discuss any applicants.
- Minutes: To consider the approval of the minutes of the Council meeting held on 30th June 2021
- District and County Councillors’ reports: For information
- Standing Orders, Financial Regulations & Risk Assessments: To review.
- To Appoint Representatives to the Following: Worcestershire Association of Local Councils, Village Hall, Police Group, Transport, Tree Warden, Flood Warden.
To appoint Councillors to individual roles.
- Progress Reports – Updates:
Building at the School
Village Hall Trust Fund
- Planning: To consider any new planning applications:
To be discussed at Planning Committee:
21/01183/FUL Various buildings at (OS 0240 3834) Lower Portway, 66 Winchcombe Rd, Sedgeberrow – Full planning application for the demolition of agricultural buildings with Class Q consent and erection of 4 dwellings.
- Update on Bank reconciliation
- Approve payments Appendix A
- Agree the new banking arrangements.
- Neighbourhood Plan – To receive an update.
- Parish Games – To formally agree the Parish participation.
- Correspondence for Information: To note the attached appendix of items which have been circulated or will be available for inspection at the meeting. (OR a list of items will be available at the meeting)
- Future agenda items and reports: Councillors may use this opportunity to report minor matters of information not included elsewhere on the agenda and to raise items for future agendas.
- Date of next meeting: To confirm the date of the next Parish Council Meeting.
14th July 2021