To Members of Sedgeberrow Parish Council
You are duly required to attend the Parish Council Meeting of Sedgeberrow Parish Council to be held at 7.15pm on Wednesday 15th September 2021
Aston Somerville Village Hall
Everyone is welcome to attend.
- Apologies: To receive apologies and approve reasons for absence
- Declarations of Interest:
- Register of Interests: Councillors are reminded of the need to update their register of interests.
- To declare any Disclosable Pecuniary Interests in terms on the agenda and their nature
- To declare any Other Disclosable Interests in items on the agenda and their nature
- Written requests for the council to grant a dispensation (S33 of the Localism Act 2011) are to be with the clerk at least for clear days prior to a meeting.
Councillors who have declared a Disclosable Pecuniary Interest, or any other Disclosable Interest which falls within the terms of paragraph 12(4) (b) of the code of conduct, must leave the room for the relevant items.
|Public Question Time The time allocated is a total of 15 minutes with a 3-minute limit per person. Residents are invited to give their views and question the parish council on issues on this agenda, or raise issues for future consideration at the discretion of the chairman. Members of the public may not take part in the parish council meeting itself. This period is not part of the formal meeting; brief notes will be appended to the minutes as an aide memoire.|
- Co-Option: To discuss any applicants.
- Minutes: To consider the approval of the minutes of the Council meeting held on 20th July 2021.
- District and County Councillors’ reports: For information.
- Progress Reports – Updates:
Safety & Security – (Cllr Jackson)
Roads, speed, HGV, Police liaison, Smartwater.
Environmental (Cllr Hunt)
SeSaME, Lengthsman, trees, flooding.
Community (Cllr Morris)
Village Hall, School, neighbouring communities, Parish communication.
NHP – (Cllr Williamson)
Applications to be discussed:
21/02063/HP Paddock Villa, 80 Main Street – Single storey rear extension.
Applications discussed between Meetings:
21/01212/FHP The Frickles, 107 Main Street – Application to install a dropped kerb – No objection.
21/01574/HP Paddock Villa, 80 Main Street – Erection of porch – No objection.
21/01765/FUL Hill View Nurseries, Sandfield Lane – Erection of new polytunnels and associated works – No objection.
21/01773/HP Hunters Lodge, Barn Lane – Construction of an oak framed garage to incorporate electric vehicle charging points – No objection.
21/00219/CU Orchard Farm, Cheltenham Road – Change of use of existing barn to ancillary accommodation (annexe) with associated works – No objection.
21/01358/FUL Forge Cottage, 58 Winchcombe Road – Full application for the erection of a single detached dwelling at land adjacent to Forge Cottage (variation of condition 2 Ref. 19/02522/FUL).
- Update on Bank reconciliation
- Approve payments Appendix A
- Cotswold View, Section 106 Agreement: To receive an update on this matter.
- Parish Web Provider: To agree contract and provider.
- A46 Fatality: To discuss representation.
- Correspondence for Information/Discussion
- Future agenda items and reports: Councillors may use this opportunity to report minor matters of information not included elsewhere on the agenda and to raise items for future agendas.
- Date of next meeting: The next Parish Council Meeting will take place on 10th November 2021. It is anticipated that this will be held in the Betteridge Room, Sedgeberrow at 7.15pm.
09th September 2021